Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Sales Director to drive and support business growth throughout EMEA. You should have previous experience selling technical products within the Wind Energy sector, ideally O&M Services or Solutions, and have a large network of contacts within the industry.
Intelligent Employment are looking for a strong hands-on Sales Director to successfully penetrate the market among large asset owners in the EMEA region.
Our Client cover the full value chain: HW solutions, SW solution, Installation & Commissioning, Consulting and Value Adding Services. All this business areas can be relevant for larger assets owners, but it is expected that SW solutions, Consulting, Value Adding services and some HW solution would have the highest potential.
- The Sales Director will drive, maintain and develop the sale of products and solutions with new and existing customers in the region. This position will demand a strong hunter profile due to the expected growth delivered and have the ability and experience to communicate and sell on C level in the renewable industry.
- The ability, experience and ambitions to take the lead, in close cooperation with sales colleagues and the Chief Sales Officers (CSO), for the continued growth throughout the EMEA region. In addition, the Sales Director will be responsible for analysing the market and customer potential and work out go-to market strategies and implementation plans in co-operation with sales colleagues and the CSO.
- The sales function must strengthen company brand and product/solution positioning in the EMEA region, and the Sales Director must in relation to larger asset owner’s act as driver and role model in this process. This role will be responsible for own forecasting, pipeline management and business cases to support the agreed go-to market strategies. There will be a high degree of freedom and a typical “Scandinavian” management style where results are measured – not the time spent in the office. This role requires a great deal of self-motivation and high work ethics.
- The Sales Director will be part of the HQ organization placed in Denmark, but can be situated on any European market where the Sales Director’s personal business relations to larger asset owners are strongest.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- You have minimum 5 years sales experience from the renewable industry.
- You have achieved outstanding results within sales and is motivated by being in direct contact with customers.
- You have a strong commercial network among large asset owners in the wind renewable industry and have experience within technical sales (solution selling) and are not afraid of highly complicated technical solutions.
- You understand operation of wind power plants.
- You can demonstrate communication and negotiating skills at a high level.
- You speak and write English fluently and preferably one other language: German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- You are ready to do extensive travelling in the region.
- Experience in B2B sales and business development in the Wind Energy industry.
- A good understanding of O&M.
- Experience in Solution or Service selling.
- Personal network in wind
Language requirements: Fluent in English, and ideally one other language such as German, French, Spanish or Italian.
Headquartered in Scandinavia, our client are a small to medium enterprise who offer consulting, engineering and project solutions, as well as the execution of electrical systems within the renewable energy sector.