Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Sales Manager to join a blue chip, multi-national organisation, specialising in Wind Generation.
As the Sales Manager for Japan you will be responsible for;
- Searching for and identifying potential customers and projects
- Plan, coordinate, negotiate and execute direct sales to large key customers
- Providing proficient support, advice and follow-up
- Coordinate identified customers and projects
- Prepare and present company-, technical- and sales
- Collect, analyze and report market developments
- Participate in fairs and exhibitions.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- University degree in a technical field with minimum 3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in the electro-technical sector, basic knowledge of business and experience in sales would be an advantage
- Demonstrate strong management and analytical skills, persuasive ability and cooperative approach to customer demands
- Highly committed, as well as ambitious and visionary thinking
- Speak, read and write English and Japanese.
You will be working for a multi-national blue chip organization with over 30 years’ experience in Wind Power Generation and is one of the worlds largest wind turbine manufacturers. My client is expanding which will open the door to for career development and prospects for you.