Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Sales Manager to support business growth across China. You should have approximately 3-5 years working within the Wind Energy sector, and have a large network of contacts within the industry.
As the Sales Manager, you will work to achieve defined sales growth targets in wind energy markets within China. This role will primarily be measured on the ability to identify, develop and deliver new sales. Responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing, analysing and understanding new business opportunities and then planning, prioritising and implementing accordingly.
- Increasing market share and sales through building and maintaining strong working relationships of prospective clients.
- Gather all relevant information about the Chinese market.
- Project manage business opportunities, with the capability to write, deliver and present sales proposals.
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge in respect to key products and processes
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience within the wind industry
- Commercial/Technical background
- Sales professional with proven track record
- Proactive and results-oriented approach with a strategic focus and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills, with the ability to create sales proposals and to deliver professional customer presentations.
- You should possess excellent communication skills which enable you to build and maintain relationships at a variety of levels with technical, purchasing and production functions.
- You must be fluent in Chinese, and be able to speak English at a professional level.
Headquartered in Europe, with offices in the Americas, Africa and Asia, my client delivers accurate and proven simulation software (CFD) and consulting services that help the wind energy industry globally design and operate more profitable wind farms, both onshore and offshore.