Sales Manager (Netherlands)
|Job Title:||Sales Manager (Netherlands)|
|Contact Name:||Yin Liu|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2016 14:57|
Sales Manager duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
* Identify and close sales opportunities taking into consideration the clients overall plans and financial objectives.
* Develop and maintain relationships with distributions channels.
* Develop and implement sales strategies - actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors, investors and utility companies.
* Develop relationships with leading PV project developers to ensure that the client remains the supplier of choice.
* Liaise and assist the product management teams - delivery of feedback from customers, partners and industry trends analysis.
* Have an input in the marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the region.
* Develop reports based on customer information and development trends including collecting and analysing market information - assist with forecasting revenues and reviewing sales results to ensure that they are met.
* Communicate with the local and global management team to ensure that the sales.
Sales Manager desired experience;
* Must have a minimum of 5+ years' experience in technical sales within the PV industry
* Strong technical knowledge of the clients' product line with the ability to explain the technical product benefits to potential customers
* A degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
* Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues and customers on different levels
* Have excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of closing large deals
* Candidate will be a team player who is flexible and has to ability to work independently and has a passion for excellence
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a distinct focus on customer service
* Experience working for an international organisation is a plus
* Must be fluent in Dutch and English
* Be willing to travel regularly
* Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
If you meet the above criteria and this is something that you are particularly interested in then please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9365.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's