Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Sales Manager to support business growth in Southern Europe. You should have previous experience selling technical products within the Wind Energy or Solar sector, and have a large network of contacts within the industry.
Due to rapid growth, Intelligent Employment are looking for an ambitious and talented Sales Manager to be responsible for expanding our growing portfolio of customers with focus on accounts in Southern Europe. Responsibilities will include;
- Value-driven sales execution for new customers in accordance with ambitious growth targets
- Developing new accounts in assigned markets
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel to adapt the offer to the local market conditions
- Work closely together with the rest of the sales team to meet overall strategic objectives
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in an agile and fast growing organization
- Hunter mentality with high activity level
- Professional personality with ability to build long-term business relationships
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in international sales and complex solution selling with a strong track record
- Systematic, analytical and results oriented
- Interest in cutting-edge software services and renewable energy
- University degree in relevant field
- Experience in working within a Technical environment (Wind and/or Solar)
- Comfortable with extensive traveling
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales and business development
- Experience in sales, business development or management within the renewable energy sector
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales in the wind or solar power industry
- Personal network in wind and solar
Language requirements: Fluent in English and Spanish. Additional languages would be of benefit.
Headquartered in Sweden, our client make industry leading independent renewable energy management software used globally by wind energy and solar PV owners, operators and asset managers to capture the full potential of renewable energy projects.