Senior CHP Engineer / Team Leader
South West Region
My client is an established power generation business, going through and exciting period of change and growth! As part of this panned expansion, an exciting new opportunity for a Senior CHP Engineer / CHP Team Leader to join the company and assist with promoting the development of a small team of CHP Technicians.
Responsible for leading a team tasked with diagnosing and repairing faults with Jenbacher, Cummins and CAT CHP sets across the South West region, you will:
- Assess gas engines, from top end through to heart and bottom end
- Advise the best course of action on product repair or replacement
- Advise the cost to the company and compare against budgets
- Plan around remedial work and ensure minimum downtime on sites
- Assist in the scheduling of maintenance programs
- Perform as well as leading and coordinate the repair/overhaul of the gas engine CHP set
- Rebuild and recommission the engines.
This is still very much a hands-on position, however, the opportunity will also provide the successful candidate with a new skill set, to assist with developing your career in the organisation!
This opportunity would suit a CHP Engineer, Overhaul Technician, Commissioning Engineer, or gas engine professional, with proven experience in the repair and replacement of components for large industrial gas engines such as Jenbacher, Cummins and CAT.
Prior experience leading teams or assisting with the training of CHP Technicians or Apprentices would be highly beneficial.
- £38,000 + Overtime Payments
- Company Vehicle
- Generous Company Contributory Pension
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Health Care Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
Please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy for a confidential discussion and more information on this new career opportunity!