Senior Contracts Manager - Pakistan - Water/Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Senior Contracts Manager - Pakistan - Water/Infrastructure|
|Salary:||£98768.68 - £131691.58 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Gareth Johnston|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2016 07:51|
Urgently seeking a highly experienced contracts manager for an upcoming, large-scale, water infrastructure project in Pakistan.
The hiring firm is an internationally renowned engineering consultancy with a vast track record in energy, engineering and infrastructure throughout South Asia.
A high-profile and crucial project in further developing the basic infrastructure within Pakistan, candidates MUST be prepared to commit to a demanding project within this region.
- 15-20 years experience in contractual management, ideally in large scale water/infrastructure projects
- At least a BSc in relevant engineering discipline - Civil/Electrical/Mechanical
- Experience in the post-award, construction of large scale water-infrastructure projects
- Track record in claims management, construction of logical counter-claim argument, processing of payments
- FIDIC contractual expertise or similar
- Experience working on behalf of owner's representative
Salary - USD - $12,000-13,000 Tax free
Flights, accommodation and healthcare included
If you believe you have the right background for this profile, please send a copy of your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's