Senior Hydraulic Engineer
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Senior Hydraulic Engineer, to join a blue chip, multi-national organisation, specialising in Wind Energy.
The responsibilities of the Senior Hydraulic Engineer include the development, optimization, and value promotion of advanced hydraulic systems in wind turbine, especially the hydraulic pitch system. He need to develop advanced and competitive hydraulic solutions to meet the requirement of hydraulic system for function, reliability, maintenance ability and economic, while facing to the challenge of both costumer requirements and technical constrains. In addition, he need to collaborate with engineers for simulation, control, and structure design, etc.
The senior hydraulic engineer will act as senior technology expert responsible for the development, optimization, certification of new hydraulic systems, especially the hydraulic pitch system. He will be an imparter of knowledge and experience, be responsible for guiding the design and calculation of other engineers in the development team, and will be responsible for improving the capacity of the development team.
- Be in charge of the concept design of hydraulic system, compiling system design specification for new platform, and guiding engineers to design and calculate;
- In cooperative development projects, be a technical representative of the company, responsible for supervising the design quality of the supplier. In independent development project, be responsible for the review of hydraulic system design and documentation;
- Participate in the construction of evaluation model of reliability and economy for hydraulic pitch system;
- Obtain certification of hydraulic pitch system and assist the company to communicate with the European certification institutions on technical items, while solving technical problems during the certification;
- Track newest development of hydraulic technology in wind industry, write technology development report. Participate in international conference of hydraulic technology as a representative of the company.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A bachelor's degree or above in engineering or hydraulic
- 8 years or above experience in hydraulic pitch system development. Solid foundation of knowledge about the hydraulic, structure, system control and simulation. Have been a leader or core member of development team to complete hydraulic pitch system development and certification in the past.
- Rich experience of the application of hydraulic pitch system, failure mode, failure processing in wind turbine industry.
- Experience in managing a development team
- Proven analytical skill set, ability to quickly move from details to the holistic view and vice versa
- Be able to work in a muti-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English
Work location is Aarhus, Denmark.
Founded in the 1990’s, my client is one of the world’s leading Wind Power companies, with a presence in 6 continents. They are a fully integrated business that spans the whole product life cycle, including R&D and manufacturing, investment, sales, and service.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com