Senior Investment Analyst – renewable energy projects, London based, base salary up to £50,000 + benefits
The company & the opportunity
This will be a key role working in a small team with broad responsibilities working for an ethical investment firm.
You will be based in the company’s head office in London and will have exposure to various responsibilities – from preparing the financial models and structure for the investment of the projects through marketing and project management on the transactions.
You are an investment analyst (or associate) with a keen interest in the renewable energy investment field. You are confident in your financial modelling skills and are ready to get involved in the different aspects of the role.
You will be required to liaise with the developers and the third parties involved in the projects to be able to assess all the relevant financial inputs.
You are sociable with a friendly approach and will be keen to join a very ethical investment firm.
- High quality degree, 2:1 or above from a top tier University, and or Masters
- Investment management experience preferably in renewable energy or energy efficiency projects
- Highly advanced modelling & analytical skills
- Great communication skills, including fluent English
- Confident presentation with good team working skills
- Advanced IT skills, MS office products plus databases
- Right to work in E.U
Base salary up to £50,000 + benefits will be offered to the right candidate.