Senior Mechanical Engineer
£40,000 to £45,000 plus great package including pension & healthcare
A high-tech Product Manufacturer in Rugby, Warwickshire, require a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer on the development of fibre laser related components, products & systems, including an interesting range of varied tasks.
As the Design Engineer / Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Production of concept design using 3D CAD through to detailed design
- Mechanical designs for New product development & Continuous Improvement of laser products.
- Mechanical system design, including integration of optical, thermal & electronic systems from design to manufacture.
You should have experience in relevant mechanical design sectors with awareness of relevant manufacturing methods such as machining and sheetmetal forming plus:
- Electronics packaging
- Small precision mechanisms
- Bespoke sheetmetal enclosure design (not modifying off the shelf enclosures)
The role has arisen due to expansion, with our client bringing a number of new cutting edge products to market.
The role is based in Rugby, close to the M6 Motorway, & easily commutable from locations such as Coventry & Leicester.
Salary is likely to be in the region of c£40,000 to £45,000 + good pension & healthcare. Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call on 023 92 288206
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.