Senior Mechanical Engineer - Head of Ground Systems
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer - Head of Ground Systems|
|Contact Name:||James Smith|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 18:35|
- Management of the Ground Systems Team.
- Leading the design and delivery of Ground Systems - Winch, Drivetrain, Ground infrastructure.
- Sign-off to show legal compliance for Ground Systems.
- Managing risk from early concept design stage through to decommissioning.
- Establishing the design load cases for Ground Systems.
- Producing detailed engineering reports.
- Maintaining parts lists, design records, bill of materials ect.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- 10+ years experience in relevant field.
- Previously acted as sign-off on mechanical designs.
- experience working in SOLIDWORKS or similar CAD packages.
- Experience designing for manufacture.
- Team Leader who can work collaboratively and openly in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to liaise with the supply chain and create enthusiasm.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's