Senior Project Manager - Fabrication
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Fabrication|
|Contact Name:||Max Nicholson|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2017 12:17|
- Quality issues regarding production for major projects,
- Responsible for planning of project contracts - organising and dating key milestones.
- Ensure a profit is delivered on the project, more than anything - within budget.
- Responsible for the safety of all employees on site
- Key point of contact for clients both internally and externally
- Communications across all stages of projects
- Responsible for 10-20 employees and their direction on site
- 5+ years experience as Project Manager on Steel Projects
- Ideally will have renewables experience - or energy projects as a secondary
- Experience in the steel industry
- Hands-on approach to Project Management
- Fluent English is a must - the ability to speak multiple European languages is an advantage (Dutch, French & German)
- Mobile across Europe.
An exciting opportunity to join a established business within the renewables industry on an initial 12+ month freelance basis, with the opportunity for extension highly likely due to a full order book until 2019
Please submit an up-to-date CV with relevant certificates and one of our team of specialist consultants will be in touch.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Contract Manager
Lead Project Engineer
£38000 - £54000 per annum + bonus + package
£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive package