My client are a leading provider of clean energy technology within the Renewable market and they are currently looking to expand their Senior Management team by recruiting a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis, with a highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer. This position will be based at the company Head Office in the Midlands but travel to multiple sites will be required.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the full life cycle of multiple major Energy from Waste projects, from interacting with the design and projects team, through to site construction, installation, commissioning of technology and handover.
- Recruitment as and when required for full site delivery team
- Interaction with the Client and Principal Contractors regarding site issues/ progress
- Taking ultimate responsibility for a safe working environment, liaising closely with Group HSE Manager
- Budgetary control over projects including costs of labour, overtime etc Sourcing suppliers/ materials if and when required
- Providing technical consultancy and input throughout all stages of development
You should have the following profile:
- 10+ years industry experience within the new build Power Generation sector, ideally with expertise within the Energy from Waste, Biomass or similar process plant.
- Degree qualified in either Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Prince 2 Project Management certification (not essential)
- Proven commercial experience and budgetary responsibility
- Site safety passports/ formal HSE qualification for on-site working
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact at all levels
- Multi-Lingual would be beneficial, particularly French or German speaking
Please respond to this advert today or contact Mark at H9 Technical on 0203 371 8915 to be considered.