Our client is looking for a new Senior Quality Manger in the QA Supplier Management department to focus on the Quality Assurance and Supplier Management in relation to the development and construction of offshore wind farms.
- Responsible for the quality management of suppliers towards offshore wind farm projects
- Assess and evaluate potential suppliers
- Lead the corporation with suppliers in regards to continuous quality improvement
- Prepare tender documents and evaluate tenders
- Ensure quality planning and fulfilment of quality plans
- Ensure structured and transparent quality management, including reporting
- Contribute to the overall development of supplier quality management
- Relevant higher technical education
- Experience with Supplier Quality Management and/or Quality Management
- An experience Lead Auditor in Quality – experience with quality assurance in the supply chain from mature industries
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Our client is offering a challenging role with a company which allows you to develop your skills and to work on some of the world’s largest offshore wind projects.