Senior Quantity Surveyor - Water Infrastructure
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Our client is looking to strengthen their Commercial Team to deliver one of the largest water infrastructure projects in the UK. With sites in London and Peterborough you will provide commercial support for a project.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Quantity Surveyor your duties will include:
- Liaising with the client and third parties on commercial issues (including the agreement of additional funds)
- Understand the contractual requirements of project document including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices required to record change etc.
- Cost management, financial reporting, risk & opportunity and value management for a project/section of works
- Understanding of cost to end reporting period and comparison with allowance
- Understanding forecast cost to completion
- Evaluation of any change that is not client risk including recovery from 3rd parties
- Prepare cash forecast and quarterly forecasts and issue monthly cost/value/forecast reconciliations
- Preparing subcontract documentation, issue enquiries and negotiate agreements including interim and final accounts
- Maintenance procurement schedules
Skills and Qualifications
To be considered for the role, we are looking for:
- Strong background of Commercial experience
- BSc or HND in Quantity Surveying or equivalent subject
- ICES or RICS accreditation
- CSCS Card
- Strong financial skills
- NEC Contract experience
- Background in design & build industry or Water
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send a CV to Dan Grosvenor at email@example.com or call into the office on 02392 288 286.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.