Fantastic opportunity within a global multidisciplinary consultancy for a Senior SEA/IIA Consultant with a strong policy background, London based Full Job Description
Do you have strong SEA and IIA experience? Would you like to join an established Team of EIA/SEA and sustainability professionals and develop your career in a supportive environment? If so, read on...
My client is looking for a Strategic Environmental Assessment/Integrated Impact Assessment Consultant to work in their London office ideally and be involved in a range of projects, from local transport projects to national projects. You will sit within the Sustainable Solutions Team who are largely based in the UK.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- a relevant degree in an environmental discipline, and preferably a second degree
- 6-10 years' experience in the consultancy sector working within these disciplines, but someone from a public sector background would be beneficial
- experience in delivery of SEA's and IIA's
- experience of socio and economic research, policy and evaluation
- someone with experience of policy assessment and impact assessment would be of interest, and if you have experience within a planning background, that would be advantageous
- strong client facing and stakeholder engagement skills
- a good understanding of UK legislation and policy issues
- excellent project management skills
- strong communication and report writing skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your career within a Team who work on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK, so please contact Kathryn Pereira if you wish to find out more, quoting ref 41873.