My client, a high end boutique energy and sustainability consultancy are actively looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their team. The role requires an experienced, client facing individual to account manage a selection of the the companies high profile accounts, providing high level strategy and consultancy expertise.
The personal attributes of the individual are very important to the company, they are looking for a very bright and resourceful candidate who is able to communicate at the highest level both written and verbally. They will possess acute analytical skills and they will easily be able to interpret and analyse data.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience implementing ISO14001
- Knowledge of GRESB Real Estate Assessments (preferred)
- Very strong data analysis abilities
- Experienced presenting to director or board level
- Experienced implementing ISO50001 (preferred)
- Minimum of a 2.1 (1st preferred)
- Experience delivering on multiple projects
If you are an outstanding sustainability professional and are interesting in taking the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Gareth on 020 7960 2586 for more information.