Senior Water Resource Engineer/Hydraulic Modeler
|Job Title:||Senior Water Resource Engineer/Hydraulic Modeler|
|Location:||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Contact Name:||Gareth Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 06:56|
I am currently working with an industry leading client based in India looking for a Senior Water Resource Engineer.
With a reputation as one of the world's leading companies within the sector and a range of diverse projects throughout the region this is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, rapidly expanding team.
Key Experience Required
* At least 10 years experience within the Water Resource Engineering Field
* Experienced in the area of surface water hydrology and hydraulics
* Must be experienced in project management with projects of varying size and complexity
* Should have at least Master's degree
* Must have good interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated client management skills
* Excellent writing skills
* Based in or willing to relocate to New Delhi
* Additional preferable experience includes river basins, irrigation, and hydropower
* 1D and 2D Hydrodynamic Modelling
* Flood Risk Assessments
* Drainage design and urban flood assessments
* Water resource Optimization
* Strong and proven technical capability in MIKE software, HEC-RAS/ TUFLOW
* Real time forecasting and Operations
Candidates must possess a fluency in English, both verbal and written
This is a Full time, Permanent position and will therefore require full-time re-location to Delhi, so please only apply if you are in a position to do so.
Travel and additional expenses are all covered as part of this package.
If this sounds like a role that befits your experience then please do not hesitate to get in touch with an up to date copy of your Word CV ASAP!
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321