We are currently looking for a senior project manager with experience of delivering wind projects to join our office is Paris.
The senior wind project manager works with a global renewables team dedicated to providing consultancy services to developers and investors. These include technical advisory, technical due diligence, energy yield and owner's engineering services (construction supervision) for offshore and onshore wind farms around the world.
The successful person will project manage the delivery of wind projects and on occasion stand in for the project director when appropriate. Owing to the global nature of our business there will be travel required from time to time.
Opportunities also exist to transfer to offices in different parts of the world.
We invite applications from wind energy professionals with:
- a thorough understanding of technical advisory work for large on and offshore wind projects
- strong project management skills
- experience working on technical due diligence projects is desirable
- experience working on owner's engineering projects is desirable
- experience of working with a consultancy is desirable
- experience of mentoring junior staff
- fluency in French and English
The world's most visited city, Paris is a global centre for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. It is also home of our small but busy office of 25 staff working in these key teams: buildings, health, education, power, water and environment.
Our Paris office has been the base for a number of exciting projects including:
- acting as the lenders technical advisor on the French Ministry of Defence headquarters
-,advising on a programme of 200+ schools under construction in Belgium
- technical advisors to the Rugby Federation for their new stadium
- advising the Moroccan railways company in a procurement programme for 240GWh/year of wind energy
- advisor to DCNS and Akuo on their pilot OTEC project in the Caribbean Sea
Situated in the very lively 11th district, our office is a five minute walk from Place de la République and only 200m from the closest Metro station - although most of the staff cycle to the office daily. There is a strong social culture in the office and lunchtimes are often filled with the amicale competition of the office soccer table!
Mott MacDonald is a global management, engineering and development consultancy. With a £1.2billion business spanning 140 countries and over 16,000 staff in energy, transport, buildings, water, environment, health, education, industry and communications.