|Job Title:||Service Technician|
|Salary:||£1678.80 - £1846.68 per month + package|
|Contact Name:||Kiera O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 18:43|
Service Technician duties and responsibilities:
* Your main goal will be to perform all activities related to the commissioning, maintenance and repair of the wind turbines in the Greece.
* This contains physically demanding labour as you will be frequently climbing our turbines (75 m) and performing tasks that require force.
* You are responsible for the checking and quality of all components as well as recognizing interconnections within the system's architecture.
* Responsible for maintaining customer contact on site to update them on the status of activities.
* Accountable for the safe and effective operation of all kinds of electronical and mechanical parts in the turbines.
* Continuously improving the performance of the wind turbines based on the error/gap analysis, response times and Operational Data statistics.
* You will also on occasion work on tasks with the control room, remote monitoring turbines worldwide
* You are prepared to travel occasionally to other locations and work stand by in weekends and evenings.
Service Technician desired experience:
* A Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
* Previous experience in service related activities, preferably with wind turbines.
* Driving license.
* Excellent physical health.
* Able to work under pressure and are willing to work weekend shifts.
* Willing to learn on the job and are able to travel frequently.
* A positive attitude, flexible and creative, showing initiative and team players.
* Can build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external)
* Customer and solution focused, pragmatic and independent.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Technician Italy
£1678.80 - £1846.68 per month + package
Service Operations Manager
£58758 - £83940 per annum + package
Mechanical Engineer Second Level
£37773 - £46167 per annum + daily offshore allowance
£37773 - £41970 per annum + package