Setting Out Engineer
8 - 12 Month Contract
Our Client is responsible for proving engineering solutions covering various sectors.
We are recruiting for an experienced Setting Out Engineer to join an existing team operating on a waste water scheme. The role is a very busy, hands on and will suit someone used to working under pressure with excellent attention to detail and used to managing multiple tasks.
- Carrying out setting out duties accurately and in a timely fashion
- Operating and promoting a high standard of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- Ensuring that quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with Client specification
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners or other key personnel on site
The successful candidate will have experience of working on medium and large-scale construction projects and will meet these essential requirements:
- Proven track record of working as a Setting Out Engineer
- Considerable experience of working in the UK waste water sector
- CSCS card
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Able to manage projects simultaneously with compromising on standards or quality
- You will live within a commutable distance of the site
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.