Shift Operator - Biomass Facility
We are currently recruiting a Shift Operator to join the Operations department of a 3.4MW Biomass plant, located just outside Bedford
Reporting to the Shift Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- The day to day operation of the plant, including being responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all auxiliary equipment
- Carry out first line maintenance on plant equipment
- Maintain various records and reports in appropriate logs
- Make regular checks of plant equipment and make adjustments, repairs, and service equipment as required
- Maintain site tidiness and general good housekeeping throughout the plant
- Ensuring the plant is operating within its parameters whilst complying with strict HSE rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Providing effective administration and application of safe systems of work and Health and Safety policies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
To be considered for the Shift Operator position you must have:
- Relevant working experience from a similar plant/industry such as Material Recovery Facility, Biomass Plant, Anaerobic Digestion or Biogas.
- Knowledge and experience to carry out maintenance as and when required
- Steam Raising experience
Package and Benefits
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the Shift Operator vacancy as follows:
- A competitive salary with a shift allowance
- Bonus opportunity
- Company pension
- Excellent holidays
How to Apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Olivia Naylor via the contact details below.
Office: 02392 288 208
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.