Shift Team Leader - East Scotland - £48,000
This is a senior level appointment to join an exceptional organisation within the power generation and renewable energy sector.
My client has a superb opportunity for a motivational and inspirational leader to join their power plant in East Scotland.
Responsible at an operational level, you will mentor the shift team on site to ensure the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the plant.
- Manage teams of Technicians and Operators
- Carry out risk assessments on site
- Strive for continuous improvement across all teams
- Supervise HV switching
- Ensure safe operation and compliance with environmental standards
- Ensure maximum output from the plant
- Promote the development of teams and strong lines of communication across departments
- Salary and allowance to £48,000
- 34 days holiday
- Health care
- Company contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share Save options
- Career progression!
The successful candidate will benefit from related engineering qualifications at minimum HNC/HND level, with experience in the power generation sector.
A strong understating of health and safety is essential, as is an exceptional and demonstrable leadership quality.
For further information and a highly confidential discussion, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy.