H9 Technical are currently working in partnership with a major European company to recruit for a Shift Team Leader to join the O & M department of a large Biomass plant, based in Bedfordshire.
This is a permanent opportunity with competitive base salary and market-leading benefits package, with clear career progression outlined from the very first day of being with the business.
Reporting to the Plant Manager your duties will include:
- The day to day operation of the plant, including being responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all auxiliary equipment
- Maintain various records and reports in appropriate logs
- Make regular checks of plant equipment and make adjustments, repairs, and service equipment as required
- Maintain site tidiness and general good housekeeping throughout the plant
- Ensuring the plant is operating within its parameters whilst complying with strict HSE rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Providing effective administration and application of safe systems of work and Health and Safety policies
- Managing a shift team
- Relevant working experience from a similar plant/industry such as Material Recovery Facility, Biomass Plant, Anaerobic Digestion or Biogas.
- Knowledge and experience to carry out maintenance as and when required
- Steam Raising experience
- Working experience supervising and training members of staff
What's in it for me?
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the STL role as follows:
- A competitive salary with a shift allowance
- Bonus opportunity
- Company pension
- Excellent holidays
Please respond to this advert today or contact Mark at H9 Technical on 0203 371 8915 to discuss the position in more detail