H9 Technical are currently recruiting for a Shift Team Leader to join the O&M team of a ground-breaking new Energy from Waste Power Plant in South East Scotland .
This is a permanent position with a highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer and the opportunity to work for one of the Waste industries most reputable companies.
As a Shift Team Leader, your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Supervising shift teams to ensure the efficient maintenance and operation of the plant, organising shift cover when needed
- Maximising waste input and energy production
- Carrying out return to work meetings and discussing requirements to meet KPI's
- Managing the sites safety systems including the permit to work system and acting as a HV Senior Authorised Person for the purpose of issuing permits, switching and carrying out isolations
- Carrying out risk assessments and will be working closely with the management team to improve and minimise the impacts at the Energy from Waste Plant
- Routine testing to ensure emergency safety and environmental procedures and recording information as required
- At least 5 years' experience in an operational environment on a power station. This could be energy from waste, coal, CCGT, biomass, CHP or nuclear. Senior Royal Navy Marine Engineers with significant watch keeping experience will also be considered - PO level and above
- An HNC / HNC / ONC or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- NEBOSH/ IOSH or equivalent
- Excellent proven leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Good Knowledge of safe systems of work and health & safety within a power station or similar heavy process environment
What's on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of £45,000 rising to circa £50,000 once shifts commence
- Bonus Scheme
- A company pension
Please respond to this advert today or contact Mark at H9 Technical on 0203 371 8915 to discuss in more detail