Site Administrator/Document Controller
18-24 Month Contract
Our Client is a provider of high technology solutions across several sectors.
We are recruiting for a Site Administrator/Document Controller to join our Client on a large-scale construction project in Dundee.
- General site administration including booking site inductions, processing timesheets, providing administrative support for the onsite team, ordering supplies, diary management, liaising with site visitors
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the document control system efficiently organising and controlling project documentation
- Additional duties and responsibilities as designated by the project team
- Previous experience in a construction environment working in a Site Administration or Document Control capacity
- Document Control experience is essential for this role
- Previous experience of using Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT Literate with experience of using MS Office packages
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.