Maintenance Manager - Landfill Gas
Salary - £35,000 -£40,000
Location - Leicester
We are actively seeking an experienced Site/Maintenance Manager to work within the Operations Department and oversee the Planned Preventative breakdown maintenance on a fleet of generator sets and ancillary equipment.
We are working with a leading name in the renewable energy sector who have developed various landfill sites throughout the UK producing electricity via the natural gas produced.
General responsibilities as Maintenance Manager include:
- Inspection, maintenance and operation of gas systems
- Ensure maximum electrical output is achieved
- Managing the day to day operations of the landfill site(s) and Operations Technicians
- Liaise with the Regional Manager and other internal and external staff
- Ensure health and safety procedures are enforced and adhered to at all times
- Ensuring any changes made are reported to the relevant department/persons
- Ensuring gas field readings are made and reported
- Assisting with other sites as and when required
- Develop and train staff
- Mitigate operational costs
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes and experiences:
- A relevant mechanical qualification e.g. HNC/HND/BTEC/NVQ/C&G etc.
- Prior and proven experience of supervisory/team leader/man management skills
- A NEBOSH, IOSH, SHE certificate/qualification will be advantageous
- Competent IT skills
- Experience working within the industrial process or landfill gas sector
- Experience with generator sets and gas/diesel/reciprocating engines
- A full driving licence as travel to other sites may be required
This exciting opportunity is offering a salary from £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus great company benefits. This role is based just South of Leicester.
If you are interested, please send in an up to date CV to email@example.com or speak to Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.