Site Manager - Mechanical. Location: South East. Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 or £350 - £450 per day!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Site Manager to join a leading EPC Main Contractor to handle the electrical side of a delivery on an Eco-Park.
- 10yrs Industrial Construction Experience (i.e. no house bashers / domestic experience)
- Preferably has been working for another EPC Main Contractor for several years (and understands the EPC process)
- Capable of obtaining their HV Authorised (SAP / AP) status
- Capable of performing an Engineering role as well as a field role in terms of review and approval of sub-contractor submissions prior to build / testing and resolution of engineering issues using the appropriate processes the client uses
- Experienced in FAT, SIT and SAT’s
- CSCS Registration
- Up to date with current health and Safety legislation
- Extensive construction experience in the Anaerobic Digestion or Water/Waste Water industry
- First Aid/ H&S qualification
- Ideally an Electrician who has been in a supervising role (although would also accept a degree qualified electrical engineer)