|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2017 17:03|
The shift team leader takes the lead in managing the Plant Operative, Multi-skilled Fitter Operative and Labourer on each shift. This is a critical role to ensure safe and steady operations of the plant. The AD Plant includes a number of waste reception tanks, digesters, gas collection systems, a gas flare and a biogas engine along with a number of pumps and valves and SCADA monitoring equipment.
Site Supervisor duties and responsibilities:
* Manage all daily health, safety and environmental concerns on the plant/ Ensure plant quality compliance by addressing all potential contamination issues.
* Optimise plant operations through maintenance and use of SCADA system to achieve key performance indicators.
* Manage all activities of the shift team.
* Manage feedstock deliveries and offloads.
* Assist/supervise plant maintenance work and inspections to improve reliability.
* Develop and brief out risk assessments and method statements to shift teams on the plant.
* Track and report plant performance information.
Site Supervisor desired experience:
* Previous experience of working in a similar environment (Recycling/Waste to Energy).
* People management experience.
* Flexible, positive and proactive attitude to your work.
* Mechanical or electrical engineering experience or qualifications highly desirable.
* Experience of driving mobile plant it is essential (tele-handler/loading shovel).
* Flexibility to work shifts.
* Good communication skills.
* Experience with SCADA monitoring equipment.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North East England,
£400 - £450 per day
Shift Supervisor £25,000 - £30,000 - West Lancashire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Progression
Operations Technician - CHP
East London, London
IVC Plant Operator
£0.00 per annum
Senior Project Manager- Multiple Sites
£90,000 per annum plus benefits