Building Site Supervisor
Rate: £350-£400 per day.
Our Client is looking for a highly experienced "Building" works Site Supervisor, to work on a Large Energy from Waste Power Plant in the Kent area. There duties would involve managing, and also taking control of the daily construction on site.The candidate will manage over 15 cranes on daily basis, which all weigh over 100 tonnes per crane. We are looking for a hands on Site Supervisor who has vast experience working on the Construction of an Energy from Waste site.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
* Direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors ensuring appliance of common operational procedures
. * Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the Construction Programme.
* Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
* Ensure all work is completed to programme.
* Fulfil the role of Temporary Works Coordinator when required.
* Liaise with Contracts Manager/Project Manager, Site Manager/Agent, and Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and confirmation of instructions.
If you're interested in this role then contact Greg Storey on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.