Solar Farm Electrician (O&M) – Home-based, Multiple locations, competitive base salary £22,000 - £26,000 + car + benefits
The UK's leading independent provider of Operations and Maintenance on solar PV farms is looking to expand their team across the nation, in light of their growing business.
The company is currently managing over 600 MWs of solar plants, and they are looking for experienced technicians to assist with their continuous growth.
We are currently looking for experienced Solar PV electricians to handle the operations and maintenance on large scale solar plants.
You will be based in of the following locations - Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire and will be required to attend sites, perform fault-finding and carry out necessary repairs, conduct maintenance on site and ensure the smooth operation of the whole project.
This is a tough, but rewarding role - you'll get exposure to some of biggest soar PV projects throughout the nation and will receive ample opportunities to train and develop your skills further.
You will need to be a fully qualified electrician, ideally with experience in Operations and Maintenance on MW-scale installations or large commercial systems.
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified electrician to develop their career in Operations and Maintenance of utility scale solar PV sites.
- 17th Edition and relevant solar PV qualifications
- C&G in Inspection & Testing
- Previous Solar PV maintenance experience, ideally on MW installations or large commercial systems
- Knowledge of working with central and string inverters
- Computer literate – you will need to perform daily and monthly reports
- Valid Driver License
- Based in any of the specified areas
- Ethernet and Fiber Optic communications
- Data Monitoring systems
- Central inverter skills/qualifications/experience
- High Voltage (HV) switching (AP or SAP)
A competitive package in the range of £22,000 to £26,000 will be provided plus a company truck, a mobile phone and a tablet. Role is to start ASAP.