Solar PV Development Manager - Spanish speaker
This is an exciting opportunity for a Development Manager with experience in the solar photovoltaic (PV) market.
The role will be developing projects in the LatAm region, hence you'll need to be fluent in both English and Spanish. You'll be running the day to day aspects of management of partners, conducting due diligence on documents, reporting on progress and generally supporting all aspects of the development process from 'cradle to grave'.
You'll need to have managed the development of greenfield solar projects from land identification through to consent and / or sales or construction.
All projects will be developed in LatAm so it's imperative you have fluent Spanish and English and any experience of the region will obviously be extremely interesting.
You'll need a good understanding on the PV development lifecycle, e.g. planning, grid, financials, construction, O&M etc.
- Managing in country partners and stake holders
- Overall responsibility for delivering consented Solar PV projects on time and on budget
- Conducting first stage Due Diligence on documentation and permits and providing sign off
- Providing regular and concise progress reporting
- Identifying new project/market opportunities
- Support with management of EPC contracts and construction
- Provide support on projects sales
- Review and creation of financial models
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues, direct reports and business partners
- Experience of working with legal contracts
- Driven and able to take initiative with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Business Level)
- Structured and organised approach to working
- High Standard of computer literacy and skilled user of Microsoft office packages
- Willingness to travel
- Good understanding of all aspects of Solar PV projects e.g. planning, grid, financials, construction, O&M etc
The company offers a competitive basic salary of £30,000 to £40,000 + bonus.