An international renewable energy developer and asset management company have recently expanded their large scale solar PV portfolio in the UK, and as a result are looking for an experienced Operations and Maintenance Manager based in their head office in Milton Keynes.
The role will be based out if the company's operations management centre in Milton Keynes. The successful applicant would need to be based out of Milton Keynes for the majority of the time although there will be some flexibility for home working.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that all on-site activities are carried out within stipulated guidelines, including health and safety, environmental and CDM regulations, as well as adhering to any ISO accreditations in place.
- Proven track record in Project Management of operational solar plants.
- Working knowledge of project planning processes and able to multi task effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on safety.
- Logical thinker and clear communicator, with solid interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good IT skills in word/excel.
Base salary in the range of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits.