Supervising Engineer and Contract Manager Greece
|Job Title:||Supervising Engineer and Contract Manager Greece|
|Salary:||£41970 - £50364 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Kiera O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 14:13|
Supervising Engineer and Contract Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Represent the company in respect of defined contracts.
* Responsible for the execution of electrical-engineering works including the handling of medium voltage points, all in accordance with applicable law and safety regulations.
* Supervision responsibility as foreseen by Υ.Α. D6/F1/οικ.13310/18.6.2007 (Government Gazette 1153 B) for the issuance of Wind Farm Operating Licence(s).
* Safety officer for the execution of defined projects, all in accordance with legislation on Health and Safety of Workers (in particular the Code of Health and Safety Laws).
* Secure execution of projects in accordance with the agreed contract, time schedule and budget
* Operate as single point of contact with the customer and ensure maximum customer satisfaction during installation and operational phase
Supervising Engineer and Contract Manager desired experience:
* The candidate must be a qualified Engineer, a member of the Technical Chamber of Greece and have sufficient experience in installing and commissioning wind farms.
* Certified safety officer in accordance with legislation on Health and Safety of Workers in Greece.
* 3- 5 years' experience in the wind industry
* Able to build and lead a team and utilize all the resources available
* Ability to work in a dynamic department with international contacts
* Experience with project management, preferably technical projects in an international environment
* Be customer and service oriented
* Proven affinity and experience with dealing with multi-disciplinary technical subjects
* General knowledge of Greek HSE regulations.
* Fluent in both written and spoken Greek and English
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Contract & Claims Manager
Aurich (26605), Niedersachsen
Lead Power System Engineer
Predictive Maintenance Engineer
Rotterdam, South Holland
£2098.50 - £3357.60 per month + packacge + car
Wind & Site Engineer
Mechanical Engineer Second Level
£37773 - £46167 per annum + daily offshore allowance