Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kiera O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 15:23|
Supply Chain Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for your teams to identify the right suppliers, negotiate contracts and maintaining strong relationships with the suppliers.
* Responsible for your teams to secure on time deliveries by executing and expediting efficiently on contracts and structuring the need for resources.
* Responsible for creating value and continuously profitable projects from a procurement perspective
* Stakeholder management in an international and technology driven organization.
* Responsible for Contract Project Procurement's collaboration with other departments and functions within the company, especially in the matrix around the projects
* Responsible for the management, personal development of the employees within the department
Supply Chain Manager desired experience:
* A technical or commercial degree
* Extensive supply chain experience from strategic procurement
* Experience with procurement within projects, EPC or turnkey
* Leadership experience
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 298 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bonus & Healthcare
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£350 - £450 per day
Safety, Health & Environmental Manager
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum