My client, an international leading Building Services consultancy are actively looking to take on a Sustainability Consultant / BREEAM Assessor to join their established team. The successful applicant will be a licensed BREEAM Assessor who will take responsibility for running assessments and providing sustainability advice within the team.
Key skills and experience:
- Relevant degree or qualification
- BREEAM / Code qualification
- Experience working in a consultancy environment (preferred)
- Highly organised with a methodical approach
- Contributing to the production of reports, guidance notes and general communications to ensure quality and standards are achieved / exceeded.
- Achieving an outstanding level of engagement and communication with all key stakeholders
- Delivering sustainability workshops, project design meetings and client meetings
- Effectively delivering assessments working as part of the wider design team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sustainability professional to join one of the most exciting organisations in the industry, working alongside outstanding professionals gaining exposure to a host of large scale, interesting projects,
If you believe you have the suitable skills and experience apply directly or for further information contact Gareth on 0207 960 2586.