System and Tools Engineer
|Job Title:||System and Tools Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kiera O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018 12:31|
System and Tools Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Work closely with internal clients (departments, projects, vessels) and show interest in the way of working, processes and activities. You can adapt your solution to their requests.
* Proactively think of solutions which facilitates the work of your clients.
* Keep up with new developments (e.g. mobile applications, cloud solutions, sharing with external persons) and exchange this knowledge with your colleagues.
* Translate business needs into (functional) software requirements.
* Test and continuously improve developed tools and applications.
* Provide daily internal user support; Provide training to users and write new/revise related instructions, answer technical user questions, improve the overall user knowledge and promote the use of the system within the organization.
* Think out of the box and across different systems and applications. Perform analysis of interfaces between all different systems used (data warehouse principle).
System and Tools Engineer desired experience:
* have a background or at least a keen interest in IT;
* Are familiar with SharePoint is a plus;
* Have an understanding of relational databases;
* Are able to use the most adequate tool to find an answer on business questions.
* Hands-on, analytical, inquisitive, result and client driven;
* Have a structured way of working;
* Team player but can work autonomously. You can take initiative and have good communicative skills;
* Can set priorities and have a flexible attitude;
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's