Technical Director. Location: National. Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Car!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Technical Director to join a leader in the development and construction in sustainable projects. They will be required to participate as part of the company’s management team as the technical expert and point of reference, whilst also managing the performance and development of the Technical Department.
- Participate as a member of the Company’s Management Team, this involves taking collective responsibility for its decisions and ensuring its correct implementation
- Manage the multi-disciplinary Technical Teams within the agreed budget constraints, forecasting actuals and revisions
- Working closely with development and Delivery Team Manager’s to provide standardisation/consistency of technical work practices & seamless integration across the bid & project lifecycle through development of systems
- Be responsible for the Company’s technical development, helping to raise the businesses’ general knowledge and awareness of technical issues
- From a Green Energy background for example, Energy from Waste or Anaerobic Digestion
- Significant technical knowledge and experience within a multi-disciplinary turnkey design & build contractor / construction company
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Master’s Degree or equivalent education in engineering discipline
- Robust project management skills, ideally with PRINCE2 or equivalent qualifications
- Experience within Hi Tech niche sectors working on a single project CAPEX range from thousand’s £ to £100M
- Business Qualification
- Change management experience
- Experience of business improvement methodologies such as six sigma’s