Technical Service and Maintenance Coordinator - £22,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Benefits! - Wirral
My client's business has an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry and we are looking for a genuine hard worker with a technical flair, who can help the company develop to the next level.
This is a highly reactive role where you will be responding to customers with an urgent requirement for power supply services. You will assist in the smooth and efficient day to day running of the service desk function within the depot, working flexibly to provide a customer-focussed service to external customers.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in this sector, from a high paced service and breakdown environment, within the Power Generation or Plant Hire industry.
You will understand the nature of common electrical and mechanical faults and be able to provide assistance over the phone, via remote dial-in, or know when you send an Engineer to resolve the issue. You will possess strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate confidently in a professional manner.
- Monitor and manage the technical inquiries related to product failure, alarms, fault codes or scheduled services.
- Take calls from current and potential customers, who require a fast, efficient and accurate delivery from the client.
- Allocate work to multiple Engineers across the country.
- Represent the company and values of the business by portraying a professional and businesslike image to all customers, and people you meet in course of your work.
- Ensure a response time in line with the agreed company standard.
- Order parts and components for the products.
- Arrange for the delivery of products to site.
- Ensure an efficient and cost effective delivery/collection service through the day-to-day management of transport.
- Arrange for the delivery of fuel or additional equipment when required.
- Achieve and aim to exceed depot/business KPIs.
- Create, input, maintain and archive electronic data on excel as well as manual files.
You will use your exceptional telephone and customer care skills to ensure an excellent level of customer service and regularly liaise and communicate with the customer and ensure they are updated at all times with status of the repair or product replacement.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive starting salary of £22,000 - £32,000
- Fantastic, friendly and focused working environment
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Company contributory pension
- Career growth and development
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy
Keywords: Power Generation, Customer Service, Service Desk, Service, Technical Support, Coordinator, Diesel, Gas, Engine, Plant Equipment, Generator, LV, control panel, alarms, fault codes, remote monitoring, Hire Desk.