Our client is looking for a Technical Service Engineer to provide pre and after sales support to their clients and products. Mainly focusing on Northern Europe, the candidate will provide coverage to the rest of the EU markets.
- Analysis in depth of technical requirements and quality criteria associated to new contracts under negotiation in coordination with line manager and HQ
- Participation in meetings with customers in order to find technical agreements
- Support to the respective sales force. Daily contact with customers, sales force and factory technical team
- Technical bond between the clients with QA and technology departments
- Collaborating with the internal and external development of the technical support system and procedures
- Travelling availability: On-site technical visits, attending fairs, congresses, exhibitions, etc.
- Continuous contact with universities, institutes and laboratories. Internal and external technical trainings
- Minimum 2 years of experience with strong technical background in PV, mainly performing onsite visits and working with electrical components
- Experience in solar photovoltaic design for commercial grid tied and utility scale systems. A deep understanding of the markets and normative are pluses
- Electrical risk and working in heights trainings are a plus
- Strong customer service satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver. Taking initiative when required
- Fluent language skills in English are a must, German or Italian is a plus
- Good communication skills