GWO / Technical / Health & Safety Trainer
Intelligent Employment are seeking a Trainer, for an international organisation specialising in Construction and Training for the Wind industry. The ideal candidate will be from either a technical or health and safety background with training and leadership experience.
As a Trainer, your responsibilities will include;
- Management and technical support of wind farm construction sites starting with the construction of access roads and crane platforms through cable installation up to foundation construction works
- Assist to provide instruction, demonstration and examination / assessment of individual groups of delegates for specified course programmes.
- Courses include Working at Height and Rescue at Height plus additional GWO courses.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained in a state of readiness to meet the delivery of training on a daily basis, and that all statutory inspections are kept valid.
- To be flexible and undertake additional duties and commensurate with the overall responsibilities of the job that are within your competence as and when required.
- To assist with the development of new courses and training initiatives.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Wind Turbine Technician experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- Working at Height / Rescue at Height operational experience
- A1 / 9D1 Internal verifier qualification preferred but not essential as it will be provided during training
- First class training/instructor skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with a wide variety of people e.g. staff, clients, delegates
- Proficient use of IT systems including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
You would be working for a leading wind turbine installation company offering heavy cranage and mechanical / electrical services to the principal wind turbine suppliers in the market. In addition, they one of the UK and Ireland’s largest training providers to the Wind industry.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com