Territory Sales Manager
- International Company
- ASAP Start
- Melbourne Based
We are currently looking to speak with Experienced Territory Sales Managers with experience in Wholesale Solar Inverter Sales to work for a growing international company within their Melbourne based team. In this role, you will report directly to the National Director and you will be responsible for meeting deadline and KPI's and ultimately the sales growth for Victoria.
To be successful for this particular role, you will have:
• Ideally 5 years+ experience within the wholesale industry
• Experience selling to a retail environment
• Familiarity with solar inverters with a strong technical knowledge
• Proven track record in managing and closing the sales process
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Able to work to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great work ethic
For a confidential conversation about this role, please contact Ben Cowie on +61 (0)432 658 288, otherwise "Apply" attaching a resume and brief cover letter (Word Document) addressing the selection criteria above, quoting job reference 2428558.
If you are a Territory Sales Manager with Solar Experience and would like to discuss your experience and career goals in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Talent Management team will be in touch.
Phillip Riley is a boutique Renewable Energy Recruitment business providing job, career and consulting services across the Asia Pacific industry & are happy to receive expressions of interest from experienced leaders in the sector. Contact email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/phillip-riley
The Future Is Renewable www.phillipriley.com.au