Waste Management Consultant - Nuclear
Nature and Scope
To provide specialist consultancy services on a variety of projects across the radioactive material waste management, policy, safety and radiation protection sectors, both for the domestic and global nuclear, research, and NORM industries. Working at client sites or centrally, as required, this role will reward a flexible and results orientated individual with a desire to provide a best in class service with a focus on safety to a broad and prestigious client base.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant technical field.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a related high hazard industry role, with demonstrable experience of delivering environmental, characterisation, or disposal based radioactive material handling duties.
- Project related reporting and technical documentation authorship ability, with regular attendance to project review meetings and a clear, concise and engaging communicative manner.
- Credibility as a technical authority in a specialist field, able to provide advice as required to client and management.
- Safety focussed approach to ensure environmental and quality compliance in complex situations.
- Business development mindset, with the insight to deliver relevant input to assist in the winning of new business and development of existing contracts.
Salary and Benefits
A generous salary of up to £40,000, dependent on skills and experience, accompanies an extensive benefits package to include a contributory pension, medical cover, and fantastic holiday allowance. This position also offers the opportunity for international travel and a great variety of projects, alongside genuine development potential in line with an ambitious corporate growth plan for 2017.
How to apply
Please call Dan Parker directly on 02392 222 961 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail, or contact me by email at email@example.com.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.