* Project management of small projects or sub tasks of large projects
* Reporting to a Project Director or Project Manager on a project by project basis;
* Responsible for the quality of own work, both written and in spreadsheet form;
* Tasks to be delivered to time and within budget;
* Expected to contribute towards the process of winning new business, through networks and relationships, and including writing proposals and attending events;
* A deployment target would be set for each reporting year – time spent on billable work.
Key competencies and experience:
* Knowledgeable about the UK waste market and the key players, service models and technologies;
* Operational knowledge of 1 or more of the growth service areas mentioned above;
* Comfortable developing/using/reviewing waste related models, predominantly in Excel;
* An ability to process and understand waste related data to enable it’s use as part of a project/model;
* Must be able to conduct appropriately referenced research with minimal guidance, and arrive at well-reasoned conclusions from its analysis;
* Able to write clear, concise and error-free reports.
Skills and behaviours:
* Project/task management to ensure clients’ needs are met;
* Lead client meetings, achieving successful outcomes;
* Work as part of a project team in delivery high quality work;
* Self-motivated to work alone efficiently on research assignments;
* High attention to detail and accuracy in all work;
* Good time management;
* Able to meet (multiple) deadlines;
* Preferably, familiar with consultancy and the discipline of booking time to projects.