Cathcart Energy are currently recruiting for a Global wind power player who are looking to hire a permanent HV Engineer. The role will be based in the Engineering department in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for the organisation, management and the performance of planned HV site maintenance at the company's operational windfarms. Liaising with clients and staff on HV operational, maintenance and safety matters.
You will need to have a technical background in electrical systems, preferably in a turbine discipline. As you will give advice on electrical / technical matters to Wind Farm Engineers and the Directors including the review of new contract specifications.
- Advise Operations Director on HV Maintenance aspects of budget and tender preparation
- Review / comment on new O&M contracts including advice during the tendering process.
Wind Farm Commissioning:
- Co-ordinate wind farm commissioning and take-over activities associated with the HV system
- Carry out due diligence review of appropriate elements, specifications, site conditions, as-built documentation, drawings etc and report to Operations Director
- Witness electrical system tests on completion and commissioning tests when required
- Liase with manufacturers, turnkey contractors and other parties as per contractual obligations
You will need to have a driving licence for this role.
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact James McNair on 0131 510 9100 and send an email with your CV to email@example.com