Are you a multi-skilled engineer with electrical knowledge looking to get into the wind energy sector? This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important servicing and maintenance role for a global leader in the wind energy sector.
Working on wind farms in the Newcastle area you will be part of a technical service team and will perform day to day servicing, maintenance and component replacement on a range of the latest wind turbines.
Your role will include:
* Fault finding and carrying out simple repairs to wind turbines.
* Replacing components.
* Working alongside the lead technician and service co-ordinator to carry out more complex repairs.
* Carrying out regular planned maintenance and inspections of wind turbines.
* Filling in reports and checklists.
* Keeping a regular check on stock of spare parts.
The ideal candidate will be a multi-skilled engineer with good electrical knowledge combined with a strong attention to detail and solid problem solving skills.
In return you will have fantastic career prospects in a global business within the wind energy sector and the opportunity to earn overtime and bonuses on top of your salary.