Purpose of the job;
The role will involve working as a member of a small team to ensure all contractual targets are achieved and contribute to continuous improvement of the business with respect to cost, quality and operational performance of wind turbines.
Main duties and responsibilities will include;
• Health and Safety of employees and subcontractors on site, leading or being part of working party including other Wind Turbine Service Technicians and subcontractors
• Delivery of operation, service and maintenance work in accordance with contracts – to meet targets in quality or work, turbine performance and customer satisfaction
• Team work and clear communication – working in a small team to deliver service and maintenance including, field training of other wind turbine service technicians
• Good Customer relationships – Quality communication with customers to ensure good relationships
• Identify and role model best practice wind service maintenance management approaches to ensure that solutions are best in class. Ensure feedback from lessons learnt are effectively integrated into the business to improve performance and availability of wind turbines under our care.
• Qualified to HNC or HND level in an Electrical background or hold a craft apprenticeship
• Have in-depth knowledge and experience of safe systems of work
• Demonstrable customer relationship building skills and possess strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Experience of wind turbine operation, maintenance or commissioning would be advantageous.
• Working at height trained for wind turbine work including rescue training, Wind Turbine Maintenance, Operation (resets, SCADA operation both local and remote), Fault finding and fault resolution
• Must be Customer Focused, trustworthy with integrity, who strives for excellence, high quality of work.
• Health and Safety conscious, Driving licence