|Job Title:||Workshop Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2017 12:52|
The Workshop Manager will ensure the safe and efficient operation of the company's central workshop facility and maintenance support services for operational facilities. These facilities comprise a wide and varied range of equipment including agricultural tractors, green waste shredders and process control systems. The role will also involve the management of some external maintenance contracts.
Workshop Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Effective planning and prioritisation of the Workshop workload.
* Manage and utilise a small maintenance team effectively and efficiently.
* Develop and ensure delivery of comprehensive planned maintenance schedules and routines.
* Ensure that all H&S measures are implemented and adhered to- produce Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Permits to Work and Lifting plans where appropriate.
* Closely monitor and deliver Workshop KPI's in relation to workforce deployment and budget.
* Provide strong leadership, motivation and guidance to staff.
* Compile weekly targets and efficiency reports for the Operations Manager.
Workshop Manager desired experience:
* Qualified Fitter/Engineer
* Nebosh or similar H&S qualification.
* CPCS - Appointed person certificate (lifting operations).
* Confined space trained.
* Cherry Picker/Scissor lift certified.
* Permit to Work/Lock off processes.
* Produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Health & Safety Legislation.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's